10141 Empire Avenue
Come and check out this enchanting and lovely 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features classic Eichler-era details blended with modern touch situated in Palo Alto's most prestigious neighborhood.
With a versatile and open concept, this residence welcomes abundant natural light. The unique open floor plan with the high tongue-and-groove paneled ceilings and light warm flooring flow throughout the house. Living and dining areas share central brick fireplace, large bay windows, and stylish lighting fixtures. Elegant updated kitchen comes with breakfast bar seating, quartz counter top and stainless steel appliances. Charming yet low maintenance, the surrounding landscaping provides a great place to unwind.
This amazing location is only minutes from downtown Palo Alto shopping areas, restaurants, and also in an excellent Palo Alto school district.
FOR A SUMMARY OF THIS EXQUITSITE HOME'S FEATURES:
- 4 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Interior features include brick fireplace, vaulted paneled ceiling, laminate and tile flooring
- Attached 2 car garage
- Beautiful outdoor landscape
- Appliances included: Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Oven, and Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer, etc.
- Close to: Eleanor Pardee Park, Rinconada Park, Main Library, Children's Library, Jr. Museum & Zoo, Lucie Stern Center, Palo Alto Art Center, the list goes on.